Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ladies who lunch



I am bubbling over with excitement to share my discovery of some seriously stylish lunch bags for the working girl set. I found this online retailer called eBags where they sell Elle Essentials, a line of functional bags carrying the Elle Magazine moniker, which screams style to me. They have a terrific selection of bags for the working girls, including lunch bags that are so far from the mundane black ripstop rectangle lunchbox I used to carry. Brilliant! The colors! The styles! The selection! This one is called Kate and is $27.95. The Burberry-esque plaid on this speaks to my preppy, corporate, and completely materialistic, shopaholic side. Love it!

Then I woke up and realized that I don't work in an office anymore. Way back when I did, however, I loathed to carry a very basic, but functional, very plain, unstylish black rectangular softsided zippered lunchbox. If those bags had been available then I would have bought one in every style! I still might...
Maybe I should rename this blog the Trendy Tiffin....



No comments: